BONNIE FANG FOUNDATION NURSING SCHOLARSHIP
2022-2023 Scholarship Application Process Will Open January 2, 2022
Scholarship Application Information
In addition to proving financial need, applicants must
1. Be legal U.S. Citizen or aliens with U.S. permanent resident status/alien registration numbers, free from any federal judgment, liens or existing service commitment and not overdue on a federal debt.
2. Be enrolled during the 2022-2023 academic school year to qualify for this scholarship.
3. Be willing to contribute back to the Bonnie Fang Foundation (BFF) through volunteer work at fundraising events and functions.
4. Be aware that recipients are chosen based on the evaluation of applicant's GPA, transcripts, references, community involvement, leadership role and required interview, essay and video.
Application process opens January 2, 2022 and closes at 11.59 PM, March 31, 2022
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT AND TERMS:
1. A one time $5,000 Scholarship will be awarded to one (1) student in California and one (1) student in Nevada per academic school year.
2. Payment will be made to the recipient's school and the funds will be applied to their student account. Scholarship will be used to offset the cost of tuition, academic fees, books, supplies and equipment required for the recipient's education.
BFF does not discriminate based on race, creed, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All applicants will be judged according to the merit of their submitted materials.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Download application below.
2. Please read and follow instruction and question prompts carefully. Failure to properly complete this form could result in scholarship disqualification.
3. Download release form below. All applicants must read and sign release form.
4. All applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee and finalists will be selected and notified by email or phone.
5. Finalists will present for interview with the scholarship committee.
6. The scholarship committee will review all finalists interviews. California and Nevada
2022-2023 scholarship recipients will be notified by the end of May by email or phone.
By applying for the BFF scholarship, the applicant agrees to allow BFF to use their name, photo, video, an approved biography, and any question responses from their application materials on their website in the event they are selected. Quotes and/or original transcript from scholarship interviews are the property of BFF; BFF reserves the right to publish portions or full copies of the interview.
BFF promises to maintain the privacy of all scholarship applicants; their information will not be sold or distributed.
*State approved nursing programs/schools must be in the states of California and Nevada.