2023-2024 Scholarship Application Process Is Now Open
Scholarship Application Information
In addition to proving financial need, applicants must
1. Be legal U.S. Citizen or aliens with U.S. permanent resident status/alien registration numbers, free from any federal judgment, liens or existing service commitment and not overdue on a federal debt.
2. Be enrolled during the 2023-2024 academic school year to qualify for this scholarship.
3. Contribute back to the Bonnie Fang Foundation (BFF) as student ambassadors through volunteer work.
4. Recipients are chosen based on the evaluation of applicant's GPA, transcripts, references, community involvement, leadership role and required interview, essay and video.
Application process opens September 1, 2023 and closes at 11.59 PM, December 31, 2023
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT AND TERMS:
1. A one time $5,000 Scholarship will be awarded to one (1) student in California and one (1) student in Nevada per academic school year.
2. Payment will be made to the recipient's school and the funds will be applied to their student account. Scholarship will be used to offset the cost of tuition, academic fees, books, supplies and equipment required for the recipient's education.
BFF does not discriminate based on race, creed, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All applicants will be judged according to the merit of their submitted materials.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Download application below.
2. Please read and follow instruction and question prompts carefully. Failure to properly complete this form could result in scholarship disqualification.
3. Download release form below. All applicants must read and sign release form.
4. All applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee and finalists will be selected and notified by email or phone.
5. Finalists will present for interview with the scholarship committee.
6. The scholarship committee will review all finalists interviews. California and Nevada
7. 2024 scholarship recipients will be notified by the end of March by email or phone.
If you have already completed the application, please upload your documents here.
By applying for the BFF scholarship, the applicant agrees to allow BFF to use their name, photo, video, an approved biography, and any question responses from their application materials on their website in the event they are selected. Quotes and/or original transcript from scholarship interviews are the property of BFF; BFF reserves the right to publish portions or full copies of the interview.
BFF promises to maintain the privacy of all scholarship applicants; their information will not be sold or distributed.
*State approved nursing programs/schools must be in the states of California and Nevada.